Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyoxylic Acid, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cyclomethicone, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Parfum, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Tourmaline Powder, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Prunus Persica Kernel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Elaeis Fruit Oil, Corylus Avellana Seed Oil, Brassica Napus Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol
Safe for all hair types, including thick, curly, frizzy, and damaged hair.
This product can be used every 3 weeks to maintain results.
Use between 2-4oz of solution per usage depending on hair length & thickness. Use the NuMe Tourmaline System to prolong results.
Use flat iron settings 352-375 degrees for bleached, chemically treated, colored or damaged hair.
Use flatiron settings of 400-450 degrees for virgin hair.
Overly processed hair may slightly lighten. Result will vary for chemically treated or over processed hair.
If applying color the same day, apply the colour AFTER the Tourmaline Treatment.
Not Recommended if you are pregnant, or breastfeeding. Do not ingest.
1. Wash hair with a salt shampoo to remove excess residue and prepare the hair for treatment. Do not use conditioner. Make sure hair is completely dry prior to applying treatment.
2. Section hair and apply treatment to the top root of the selected section working the solution to the bottom or end of the hair avoiding the scalp. Repeat for each section. Leave on for 30-45 minutes.
3. Using only water, rinse 70% of treatment out of hair, leaving about 30% of the product in hair. Rinse until the water is almost clear. (Hair should feel gritty).
4. Blow dry hair thoroughly using a round or paddle brush. Hair should be 100% dry prior to using flat iron.
5. Starting from the nape of the neck working up towards the crown, section hair in small 1" sections. Flat iron each section 8-12 times for semi-permanent straightening effect.
We recommend using this at a 3 week interval. The more you utilize this treatment, your hair will build more of the smoothing memory.
Yes, you can use this 24 hours after a color treatment
Yes, this treatment is formaldehyde free so it is safe to use with bleach or lifted hair color.
The Megastar is made of pure tourmaline ceramic floating plates
Yes, this treatment is going to smooth the curls, fight frizz and flyaways.
Yes, we recommend waiting at least 3 weeks after your last treatment to use the NuMe Tourmaline Hair Smoothing Treatment
Yes, you can wash and we recommend using the NuMe Tourmaline Hair Mask to retain moisture and replenish your hair
It takes about 2 hours
Yes, this treatment will reduce frizz and flyaways. If you would like to maintain some curl/wave, omit step 5 and simply use a round brush with the blow dryer.
No, you MUST only rinse about 50-75% if the product. That means your hair should feel a little gritty and filmy.
We recommend using the entire NuMe Tourmaline Shampoo, Conditioner and Mask ( once a week)
The recommended temperature is up to 450 degrees. If you have fragile, color treated or bleached hair we suggest lowering the temperature from 350-375 degrees
We recommend exercising after the first wash which could be immediately after the treatment. While the treatment has not been washed, you don’t want to use a clip or rubber band for the hair.
We recommend avoiding the scalp completely. Leave about ½ an inch from the scalp while applying the treatment
Yes, this treatment is compatible with all hair types
Yes, this is an at home treatment with no professional experience necessary. Please refer to the directions for step by step instructions