1. Select your barrel size of choice.
2. Hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn on the curling iron. Use the + and - buttons to adjust the temperature.
3. Select a small section of hair, open the clip to clamp the end of your hair.
4. Click and hold the LEFT or RIGHT arrow to begin automatic rotation in desired direction.
5. Keep hair on the barrel for 3-8 seconds, then press the HOME button to loosen the tension and return the barrel to the starting position. Open the clamp to release the hair.
This set comes with 3 interchangeable tourmaline ceramic barrels. A 19mm, 25mm, and 32mm barrel with short clip.
The temperature ranges from 290°F to 410°F (143°C to 210°C)
Yes, the tool will automatically shut off after 60 minutes (sleep mode), you can customize the time to be set in increments of 10 minutes.
After powering on the tool, hold down the left arrow button to increase or decrease the time before the tool goes into sleep mode. The number that appears will show how many minutes the tool will stay on before automatically shutting off. Use the increase and decrease arrows to adjust the number of minutes before the tool enters sleep mode.
Yes, there is a short clip to hold the hair in place as the barrel rotates.
When the barrel has completely cooled down, press the rose gold button located at the top of the base (on the opposite side of the clamp) to release the barrels.