- Always wash twice focusing on your roots, mid shaft and ends.
- The first wash gets rid of dirt and oil, prepping your strands to receive more of the active ingredients and amino acids from the tourmaline shampoo in the second wash.
- The second wash will also lather more (now that it's not working as hard to remove dirt and oil) making it easier to massage your scalp and roots with more intensity.
- Turn the water temperature down! Always use warm, never hot water to wash your hair.
- Never massage shampoo into the ends of your hair.
For a luxurious spa experience from your own shower, use NuMe’s Scalp Massage Brush when shampooing your hair. This hardworking, waterproof, and soft-bristled brush helps work the shampoo further into the scalp while helping it to remove dead skin cells and stimulate new hair growth.